The Volkswagen Group is forging ahead with digital transformation and Volkswagen Digital Solutions is part of this represented for its 3 Tech Units: AMS, MAN Digital Hub and SDC:LX.
AMS | Lisbon
Volkswagen Digital Solutions is supporting the Volkswagen Group in building up a new IT location in Lisbon.
The project started two years ago with the purpose of providing application management services for several financial applications of Volkswagen Financial Services. We work in close cooperation, not only with the Company’s headquarters in Germany, but also with different subsidiaries of Volkswagen Financial Services worldwide.
As an Application Management Services Engineer, your focus will be on handling, analyzing and solving complex issues as well as providing a quality service to our customers.
- Provide global application support according focused on Incidents, Problem, Change, Service Request and Release Management processes;
- Perform 2nd and 3rd level analysis on incoming Incidents in order to determine root cause and solution and if needed, escalate application-related incidents to software provider;
- Monitor productive deployments in collaboration with multiple teams. Perform ‘alive checks’ on the applications and monitor their status;
- Collaborate directly with the team in Germany and global Volkswagen subsidiaries with the aim of managing customer’s expectations and meet client’s expectations;
- Maintain a knowledge base by creating and improving articles containing technical documentation, useful information for daily work, procedures, good practices, etc.