Fidel’s mission is to build an API that is able to spot any financial transaction in the world in real-time. Today we have direct integrations with Visa, Mastercard and Amex in the UK, US, Canada, Sweden and Japan.
We are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about innovation and technology that wants to be part of this journey.
- Design reliable, fault tolerant micro-service architectures largely written in Node JS.
- Design and build integrations with third parties to add new value added services.
- Automate safely deploying software, utilizing CI and unit/integration testing.
- Know how to prevent breaking changes, discovering solutions that are backwards compatible.
- Maintain and nurture a cohesive architecture on a rapidly expanding startup.
- Guide and manage our engineering partnerships with our clients, facilitating collaboration and integration strategies.
- Share and spread your expertise through contributions to our blog and speaking at conferences.
- Contribute and help guide the open-source community behind Fidel.
We have over 15 nationalities in our growing team and speak 14 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. We’re committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working – work from home or abroad when you need to
- Vitality health insurance
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution is 2% of base salary)
- Dinner if you need to work late
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
- Offices in Soho in London & Av. da Liberdade in Lisbon
To learn more about us and what life is like at Fidel, visit our blog or follow us on Twitter or Instagram
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!