We are looking for Internal medicine specialist doctors for the stroke ward of Gävle county hospital, with internal medicine and stroke patients. The ward has 22-24 beds. Shift patterns Monday to Friday 8-17h.
• EU nationality.
• Completed EU specialist training programme in Internal medicine with experience in stroke and neurology treatment.
• At least 3 years of after specialization experience.
• Good language learning skills.
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.
• Good social skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
Salary and Benefits:
• Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
• Help with relocation.
• The minimum starting salary will be 41 600 SEK (approx. € 3900) a month while you are awaiting your license to practice. After this period, it raises to a minimum of 45.600 SEK (approx. € 4280) /month. Minimum salary after acquiring full working competences (depending on how quickly you can learn the language, get used to the local practices and working methods) starting from 62 600 SEK (approx. € 5880), subject to individual arrangements. After a few years if you become a head physician salary could rise to 67 600 SEK (approx. € 6350).
• Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
• A possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual arrangements.
• Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process.
• 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training.
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at the tax authority, opening bank account, etc.).
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.