Following the creation of his entire Risk Hub Center in Lisbon, this international corporate bank is searching for a Junior Credit Risk Analyst with interest and knowledge in working with Digital Solutions. The main responsabilities of this person will be:
• Provide (at local, regional, global level) credit risk exposure information on counterparts and product lines to the Business, RISK teams and Audit /Inspection, with additional analysis where necessary
• Monitor and ensure risk reporting of all specific activities as they appear in the CRC Operational procedure, such as Hedge Funds risks, Claim Paying Abilities, Contingencies or Prime Brokerage
• Follow up with the various stakeholders on the exceptions identified in those reporting
• Adapt the monitoring to fit the needs of RISK
• Develop automated reporting tools based on oftware (Alteryx/Tableau) or programing language (SQL, Python)
• Develop and implement reports thanks to Digital solutions: robotics, natural language processing…
• Integrate Artificial Intelligence/Digital Solution for the analysis of excesses
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Financial Markets, other relevant areas.
• Experience: 2+ years in Banking, Consultancy (finance) or Risk Management
• Languages: English (fluent)
Advanced knowledge of programming/scripting (SQL, Python, Altreyx, Tableau…)
Advanced knowledge of Digital solutions
Knowledge/understanding of banking and financial markets
Rigorous and reliable
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.