What are my responsibilities?
· Accurate and timely accounting service, by processing transactions in line with the company regulations and guidelines;
· Verification, posting and payment of invoices;
· Process vendor or customer accounts and accounts reconciliation;
· Processing and clarification of manual transactions;
· Other administrative topics.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Minimum high school degree; University degree will be a plus;
· Experience in administrative and/or customer oriented tasks;
· Fluent in German and English, written and spoken (mandatory);
· Proficient in MSOffice; experience in SAP will be a plus;
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a changing environment;
· Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professional ethics.
· Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
· Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Please submit your CV in English.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.