Analytical Training Consultant
Location: SAS Iberia – Office in Lisbon
Reporting to the Iberia Education Manager, the successful candidate will be Teaching internal, public and/or customer onsite in the classroom and remotely using live web technology. Delivers standard and custom advanced analytical and technical courses. Prepares and delivers mentoring services for customers, partners, and/or employees to increase their knowledge of advanced analytics and the operation and features of the company’s analytical products and solutions.
Delivers analytical courses, mentoring services, and workshops at SAS training centers, customer sites and/or via live web.
Conducts extensive research to identify new course topics related to advanced analytics methods and how to apply the methods to specific scientific or business applications.
Assists other analytical training consultants in workshop sessions for training courses, including advanced courses.
Serves as subject matter experts to sales and consulting for analytical concepts, methods, and applications.
Provides feedback to Research and Development regarding software quality issues and recommends enhancements.
Works with customer and other functional areas within the company to develop and contribute to the development and preparation of training materials.
Acquires subject matter expertise necessary to relate advanced analytical methods to specific scientific and business applications
Education and Experience
· Master’s degree in Statistics or closely related field;
· Advanced presentation, interpersonal communication and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with users with various technical backgrounds
· Ability to travel;
· be appreciate knowledge of training methodologies, curriculum development, and training media
· knowledge of statistics using the SAS System or comparable analytical tool will be appreciate
· be appreciate knowledge of company’s products and application areas; proficient in the use of SAS analytical products
· Ability to write and edit technical material and relate analytical concepts and applications to analytical and non- analytical SAS users
· Good team player;
· Good organizational skills;
Portuguese and English required, Spanish strongly appreciated
If you have, determination to succeed, skills, experience and aptitude to help drive SAS forward, we want to hear from you.
Happy employees. Great work. No coincidence
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.