We are currently looking for nurses specialized in or having professional experience in psychiatry, preferably in addiction recovery care. The hospital is in Norrköping, in the province of Östergötland, in the south of Sweden. The client will also consider nurses not experienced in this field. The Addiction Clinic is responsible for the assessment and treatment of patients with addiction and dependence, where the problems are of such scope and intensity that it requires the specialist healthcare resources.
- EU nationality.
- Completed EU bachelor’s degree in nursing. Specialization in psychiatry is a plus.
- Professional experience in psychiatry and/or addiction recovery care is a plus.
- Good language learning skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good social skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
Salary and Benefits:
- Free Swedish language course (duration 6-7 months), financial support during the training.
- Help with relocation.
- Salary: 25800 SEK gross a month (approx. € 2460 a month) for nurses with general training and less than 1-year experience.
- Between 31-36000 SEK gross a month (approx. € 2900-3400 a month) for specialized nurses in psychiatry. Based on experience clinic’s salary scheme.
- Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.
- A possibility of free language education for family members – depends on individual arrangements.
- Informal help during the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process.
- 2 days long free Swedish legal and social training.
- Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.).
Deadline for applying, February 20, 2019.