Moniva Staffing is currently recruiting Psychiatry specialists for a hospital situated in the southeast of Sweden, by the Baltic Sea. The adult psychiatry department provides adult psychiatric care including both in-and outpatient care. The clinic has 3 inpatient care departments, one emergency reception, 3 outpatient care surgeries and 3 treatment units with a focus on psychiatric rehabilitation, addiction, and self-harm (DBT).
- Completed EU specialist training programme in General/Adult Psychiatry.
- Post-specialization professional experience.
- Good language learning skills.
- Good social skills.
- EU nationality.
- Ability to work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team.
- Free Swedish language course (duration 6 months), financial support during the training.
- Help with relocation.
- The starting salary for the first 6 months is 45 000 SEK (approx. € 4300) a month. Later the salary will rise to 55 000 SEK (approx. € 5300) a month. After 1 year the salary will be negotiated. Normally, it’s between 60 000 to 80 000 SEK (approx. € 5700-7700) a month.
- Travel and accommodation costs related to a face to face interview in Sweden are paid by the employer.