As the successful candidate, you will have high level skills and experience in conceptual design phases and instigation of projects including high quality design research, sketching, illustration, and rendering abilities; and substantial experience in the innovative design of complex, large-scale, multi-use urban projects.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication skills to deal with internal and external clients.
- Exhibit an inquisitive nature and strong problem solving abilities.
- Knowledge of architectural design, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques, and costs.
- Expertise in advanced 3D software and programming.
- Degree qualified in Architecture and/or Design.
About the role
Your role will be to assist the design function within the studio, and ensure the project team is engaged in the day to day execution of the project.
- Design innovative architectural concepts in direct response to a unique user
- Develop functional and spatial requirements of new structures or renovations
- Solving complex problems in connection with the architectural design
- Assist in the development of local studio standards
- Responsible for the coordination of the project design and project team
- Conduct original research into architectural methodologies and materials