Prulab Pharma Ltd. is currently looking for an inquisitive and innovative Marketing Executive to join our growing Commercial team. You will be responsible for overseeing day to day marketing activities and with the support of the senior team, planning, developing and implementing communication campaigns. This would be an ideal role for a second jobber where you can continue to develop your skills and take real ownership of projects and programmes.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, emails, social media press releases and website copy.
- Working with the commercial team to produce and maintain all marketing collateral.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and producing thorough specs for each.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role, ideally in a pharmaceutical environment, working with both print and digital components
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Familiarity with web analytical tools
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Working knowledge of digital publishing concepts, including SEO best practice
Prulab Pharma offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more.