If you have a strong desire to truly own your projects, this would be an excellent opportunity to consider.
Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities.
- Site design of projects including but not limited to Schools, Churches, Hospitals, Retail Centers, Municipal Buildings, etc.
- Performance of grading and drainage calculations.
- Coordination with St. Louis County, local municipalities, MSD, and other utilities for permitting and construction approval.
- Coordination with Architecture and MEP Design firms.
- Preparation of construction documents and specifications.
- Client Management.
- Site design, land development, site layout, or land design experience.
- Civil Engineering Degree.
- Order of Preference: PE, EIT, Civil Designer, Jr. Engineer without EIT.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Familiarity with MSD planning and permitting processes.
- Ability to work independently on all phases of the civil design process.