Our EPC business line is looking for a Sales Engineer, which will have the following responsibilities:
PV solar plants for 3rd parties: implementation of Company sales strategy in the geographical area defined by the Sales Manager (Several countries in Europe and/or Africa):
- Update and develop relation with existing Customer
- Identify new prospects/ new customers
- Identify new sales opportunities, identify opportunities development phases
- Develop close contact with Customers and identify their needs and key drivers
- Perform regular and updated presentations to Customers
- Responsible for the orders booking from 3rd party customers within the geographical area in charge.
- Responsible for commercial reporting within the geographical area in charge
Prequalification & proposals:
- Support collecting data for new customers/partners due diligence
- Build prequalification files for new opportunities
- Be the point of contact for Customer during bidding and negotiation phases
- Coordinate technical and commercial bids preparation, according to internal processes, with all supports teams (Bidding, procurement, engineering, contract management, O&M)
- Participation to clarification and negotiation meetings with Customers
- Collect and gather market information and competition information within the geographical area in charge
- Participate in conference Sales events;
- Assist in the creation of effective sales/market material.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Engineering or Management Degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience in sales activity, customer relation development and negotiation, ideally for EPC projects
- Knowledge of the energy sector (grid operators, manufacturers, IPP, EPC companies etc.). Knowledge of solar photovoltaic plant technologies and actors is a plus.
- Basic knowledge about EPC contract and project financial matters
- English proficiency, French is a plus
- Initiative, proactivity, autonomy, sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit;
- Ability to manage stress and handle with deliveries under pressure;
- Organization, methodical and detail oriented;
- Client orientation;
- Critical Spirit;
- Availability to travel.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV with the subject “Sales Engineer”.