Wyser is the international company within Gi Group in charge of searching for and selecting specialized middle and senior management and Executive Search. Integrated in Gi Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is a Bank, now recruiting for their Compliance Department.The role is to perform due diligence analysis and check at the client onboarding and recertification and to contribute the overall client’s assessment in terms of KYC.
- Demonstrate awareness of the 3rd and 4th European Money Laundering Directive and any local regulatory directives or requirements;
- Analyse the Business requests and identify the client;
- Contribute to score client for risk and collect the related documentation to analyse;
- Screen the clients and those related individuals against sanction lists as well as background search tools including the results analysis;
- Perform KYC analysis according the bank procedure and perform regular review of the clients (includes the management of the clients classification related to other regulations such as MiFID (when applicable) and Tax regulations (FATCA & AEOI);
- Communicate within the onshore team, Compliance, the businesses/coverage and IT and any other stakeholders.
- University degree, preferably in Law / Regulation / Financial Security or Criminology;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Detail Oriented and rigorous;
- Team player.
If you are interested, please apply so we can consider you for this opportunity.