The Company is seeking to appoint a number of engineers to undertake structural engineering activities. The successfull candidates will be required to:
- Produce detailed calculations for structural steelwork connections (steel to steel & steel to concrete);
- Raise technical queries as required for missing or contraditory information;
- Ability to self-check all work undertaken to achieve the highest standards of quality;
- Ensure work is completed within agreed budget, to an agreed programme;
- Ability to work as part of a Multi-national team across global offices.
Candidates must possess:
- Degree/Master Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Experience in designing and detailing of steel structures;
- Experience and familiarity with Eurocode(s)
- Fluent in Portuguese spoken and written (eliminatory factor)
- Information about salary and benefits associated to this function will be given if the candidate is contacted for an interview.
By sending you resume you are giving permission to the company to have access to your data.