Summation: We are looking for an experienced supply chain demand planner to join our supply team. The supply chain planner is responsible for optimizing the balance of inventory across our wholesale supply chain network with a primary focus on precise and optimized customer service levels, forecasting accuracy, turns and planned financial goals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage an inventory portfolio of wholesale goods in the footwear industry
- Strategic and proactive management of inventory levels, forecasts, order cadence, seasonality and potential supply chain disruptions
- Optimize the balance of system data, forecasting, lead time and other demand drivers to assure inventory is aligned with demand
- Manage and collaborate in an active partnership with the Supply Department
- Embrace continuous improvement techniques to drive attainment of key purchasing metrics – Service level, forecasting accuracy, excess, slow and discontinued inventory management, supplier delivery precision
- Embrace continuous improvement techniques to drive toward attainment of key purchasing metrics
Key Factors for Success:
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Communication Proficiency – ability to communicate actively and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Consistent messenger/practitioner of continuous improvement and change management
- Collaboration – ability to work with others/groups that may present an opposing view
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and excellent follow-through skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Information Technology, Computer Science or related area, OR equivalent substantive work experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Inventory Management, Supply Chain Planning, Replenishment, Forecasting
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to consistently achieve stretch goals and objectives in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in utilization of demand planning/forecasting software applications/data analytics
- Fluent in English language both speaking and writing
Apply right away so that we can have a chance to review your application. Please send us your cv (updated).
If you are not contacted within 15 days, please consider your application excluded from this R&S process. Furthermore, your data application will be deleted according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We will only select candidates who meet the required criteria.