Wyser is the international company of the Gi Group that develops the recruitment and specialized selection of middle and senior level personnel. We are part of Gi Group, one of the leading international companies in services dedicated to the development of the labor market.
This professional will report directly to the CVM Manager of a Telecommunication multinational.
- Developing retention strategies and churn propensity models;
- Benchmarking analysis and proactively make suggestions to improve churn campaigns;
- Tactical changes to call scheduling that improves campaign success by increasing answer, availability and acceptance rates;
- Tailoring campaign offers to customer segments based on usage (data, in-out of network, calls), fiber availability and competitive pressure.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance;
- At least 3 years with experience in customer retention, preferable in Telecom companies;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Advanced Excel, SAP and data management skills, namely pivot tables/macros and databases;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, proactivity and autonomy;
- Experience on working under pressure in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to work in a team and across multiple functional teams.