Dellent is a information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to telecommunications and fintech organisations.
We’re looking for team members who enjoy engaging with customers, have been impactful using their technical training and experience in a Support Engineer role and have knowledge in VoIP Telephony, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity voicemail and WebEx.
You’ll need to have:
- Associate’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Cisco Voice experience with knowledge of Cisco ICM, CVP, UCCE and UCCX.
- Experience working with VoIP Telephony, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity voicemail and WebEx.
- Experience with call flow management in Cisco UCCE environments.
- Experience with Firewall configuration.
What we offer:
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.
- Do you think your profile fits this job description? Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!