Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our Client, an Insurance Company leader in the market is now recruiting a Senior Actuary that is going to be part of the Product Team. This professional is going to be supporting three different countries, will be mainly responsible for performing pricing analysis, and will participate in the creation of new products.
- Define the adequate pricing for the property and casualty insurance products in a close relationship with other Technical Departments;
- Development, proposal of price change solutions and support in the implementation and optimization of the agreed changes ;
- Development pricing for new business and keep the new business prices on a sustainable level;
- Optimize the renewal prices taking into account the market changes;
- Using sound actuarial/statistical approach to develop solutions in order to solve possible pricing problems;
- Presentation of analytical results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, or similar areas;
- Between 3 and 7 years of experience in pricing;
- Previous experience in SAS, Classifiers, R or Python;
- Good domain of MS Office, mainly advanced Excel (Pivot-Tables, Macros);
- Fluency in English (Mandatory);
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
If you are interested, please apply to this vacancy.