Itau BBA International is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to be based in the Finance Area at the Company’s Branch in Lisbon.
Itau BBA International is the EMEA platform of Banco Itaú BBA., Latin America’s largest corporate and investment bank and part of the Itaú Unibanco group which is one of the largest financial conglomerates in the world. The group has approximately 96,000 employees and operations in 20 countries throughout the Americas, Asia and Europe.
Itau BBA International offers wholesale, investment, and institutional treasury banking activities and services to institutional investors and clients. Our headquarters are in London with offices in Lisbon, Paris and Madrid.
The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for preparing timely information to support business decision as well as the bank strategic planning
Activities and Responsibilities
- Produce weekly and monthly financial information within the different lines of business
- Report daily and monthly results to Treasury team
- Support different lines of business in strategic planning as well as ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Support the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting processes
- Monitor and report bank costs to the different areas managers (activity based cost)
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end profit and loss, balance sheet reporting and reconciliations in line with internal and regulatory deadlines
- Support the ExCo in the strategic planning process
- Prepare business plans, cash flow analysis, KPIs, return on investment metrics, profit & loss impacts, scenarios and sensitivity analysis
- Assist on continuing process improvement and automation of the area
The successful candidate will have:
- Finance based university education
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Planning, Accounting & Control Department or related roles in the banking sector (wholesale banking is a plus)
- Professional experience in preparing financial reports, budgets and forecasts
- Team player with an open-minded approach towards other cultures and ability to work in an international team
- English and Portuguese proficient
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint. SQL, Kondor and Business Intelligence Tools will be a plus
- Ability to work under pressure delivering consistent and accurate results
NO AGENCIES PLEASE