Prulab Pharma Ltd. is currently looking to hire an experienced and competent Supply Chain and Distribution Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- To assess all the factors of supply chain such as strategic planning, distribution, logistics, order management, warehouse space management and information systems.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport teams, planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Monitoring compliance to GDP procedures.
- Manage and control operational costs in an effective manner.
- Take responsibility for Staff recruitment/retention and ensure regular training is carried out for the team.
- Maintain a safe working environment which complies with all aspects of the company’s H&S policy.
- Establish, monitor and maintain agreed performance levels for all warehouse activity.
- Maintain and review all procedures for efficiency and continuous improvement in operations.
- Experience of managing a warehouse environment in a highly regulated industry in the capacity of supply chain & distribution manager.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Good understanding of the importance of the warehousing operation in a manufacturing environment.
- Good Distribution Practice knowledge would be preferable.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of SAP (or equivalent system) and competent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel etc.).
- Strong leadership traits and be competent in people management.
- Experience in Health & Safety training e.g. an IOSH Managing Safety qualification (not mandatory).
- Good organizational and strategic planning skills.
Prulab Pharma offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more.