Prulab Pharma Ltd. is currently seeking a talented Pharmaceutical Packaging Manager to:
- Manage and co-ordinate the activities of all staff in pharmaceutical packaging department.
- Produce, maintain, review, evaluate and sign- off production documentation and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal standards.
- Ensure that staff training and development is fulfilled and to monitor staff progress through maintenance of training records and regular appraisals.
- Be actively involved in identifying machine improvements and optimising usage to maximise output.
- Ensure equipment is used under the necessary certificates of validation, calibration and maintenance.
- Lead and encourage staff to improve Health and Safety and GMP compliance.
- Proven ability and desire to manage high-priority, time-sensitive projects concurrently.
- Maintaining knowledge of current cGMPs and associated regulatory considerations in a commercial pharmaceutical packaging environment.
- Scientific degree or significant experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of GMP and Health & Safety.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of SAP (or equivalent system) and competent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel etc.).
- Strong leadership traits and be competent in people management.
- Good organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
Prulab Pharma offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more.