Prulab Pharma Ltd. is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join a team of 12 people, and after a period of training in our processes, your role is to ensure the operation, maintenance, regulatory compliance and availability of utilities and facilities. COLD of the site.
- Organization, planning and execution and monitoring of preventive maintenance.
- Organization, execution of corrective maintenance.
- Follow-up of external companies during preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Participation in projects within its scope of expertise.
- Technical Respondent as Equipment Leader.
- Participation in the qualification of utilities.
- Participation in the picket service.
- Updates of the technical documentation, procedures, and other documents related to its sector of activity in collaboration with the administrative support of the service.
- Active collaboration with the various groups / sectors of the department (Support and Methods, Metrology, Maintenance Process, Projects).
- Respect the cGMP and HSE rules of the site.
- Technical training type CFC Refrigerator or CAP / BEP cold and air conditioning or any title deemed equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of maintenance and troubleshooting ideally acquired in the pharmaceutical, chemical or agribusiness industry with picket service.
- Very good knowledge and experience of industrial refrigeration.
- Knowledge in the field of utilities.
- Knowledge in the electrical and automation fields, an asset.
- Experience of Controlled Environments (Pharmaceutical Clean Zone, Explosive Atmosphere Zone).
- Good command of Pack Office tools, and SAP an asset.
- Good command of English (oral and written), Time flexibility: participation in a picket service once every 10 weeks.
Beyond the technical skills, to succeed in this position you demonstrate a positive attitude, oriented Solutions. You are also recognized for your qualities of synthesis and organization.
Prulab Pharma offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more.