Prulab Pharma Ltd. is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to:
- Perform physico-chemical analyzes on Bulk, Intermediate and API products.
- Perform the out-of-routine tests assigned to it.
- Participate in the proper functioning of the laboratory in general.
- Participate in different internal projects.
- Send out the analyzes to be subcontracted.
- Receive results from subcontractors.
- CFC laboratory assistant in chemistry / analytical chemistry / biology or deemed equivalent.
- Analytical experience of at least 2 years: practical analysis techniques (UV, HPLC, GC, SDS, Elisa) and pharmacopoeial knowledge (European & UK).
- English basic knowledge.
- Mastery of Office (Excel, Word, Access), fluency in a LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) a plus.
- Curiosity, critical thinking and initiative.
- Ability to learn new techniques.
- Respectful of procedures.
- Good communication and ability to work in groups.
Required: Flexibility (shift schedule / night / weekend).
Prulab Pharma offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more.