What you’ll be doing:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS/Azure cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions system.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Automate application deployments using configuration management technology.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- ·Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
Required skills & experience:
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer in a commercial environment.
- 2+ years experience with Docker Compose, (desired: Docker Swarm and tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible is essential).
- Experienced with CI processes and tools (Jenkis).
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Bash scripting/programming skills + knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
- Have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement.
- Extensive familiarity with at least one major cloud provider (Azure, AWS).
Additional desirable experience:
- Professional experience managing and operating solutions built on blockchain
- Knowledge of Docker Swarm and tools such as Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with the maintains of high traffic websites and web services.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or another equivalent technical discipline.
This is a full-time, permanent, in-house position in our new office in Porto.