Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our Client is a multinational consultancy company, now recruiting a Risk Consultant for Financial Services Industry.
- Critical analysis of the methodologies applied at the company and improvement proposals through benchmark analysis;
- Definition, calculation and implementation of several risk models such as BM, CCF, ECL, LGD, PFR and PD;
- Modelling and processing of credit risk reporting (ICAAP, ILAAP, among others)
- Conduction of risk assessments by identifying metrics and creating frameworks to define Risk Profile definition;
- Conduction of asset and liability portfolios Stress Testing;
- Definition, Implementation and optimization of Operating Models taking into account the analysis of not only Backtesting, but also Forward-Looking models and alternatives preposition;
- Univariate and Multivariate data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Finance, Accounting or similar;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the financial services industry and consulting;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL and SAS;
- Organized and delivery-focused with high attention to detail;
- Ability to structure complex tasks in a goal oriented perspective;
- Driven to innovation and self-development as well as a solid work ethic.