At TNT we care for everyone, whatever and however precise their requirements may be.
Delivering millions of parcels, documents and freight consignments worldwide, our expert team treat each delivery with the care, attention and speed it deserves. We connect people and businesses across the planet on a daily basis.
We are looking for Commercial & Pricing Analyst, based in Lisbon (Portugal).
The objective of Commercial & Pricing team is to grow the revenue, profitability and trading base of the Ad-hoc, Small, Medium and Large customer through the acquisition of new customers, development of existing customers and improvement of revenue quality.
Key Activities will be related with Price strategy support, Sales Reporting and Commercial policy support.
Price strategy support
- Calibrate tariffs that enable the organisation to win and keep profitable customers whilst achieving positive revenue quality yields in all territories managed by the Country.
- Help to implement the agreed country and business unit commercial plan and provide regular reports about the revenue qualities of different charge methods used.
- Carry out frequent pricing performance reviews and continuously identify opportunities for improvement agreeing action plans accordingly with line management.
Commercial policy support
- Assist the deployment of the agreed divisional commercial policy for sales staff.
- Help to create a positive environment where all sales staff and the Country can excel by ensuring no discount contract agreement rates sold for all new business are not only competitive in the market but also profitable for the company
- Contribute to the development of divisional commercial policies and best practice processes where appropriate.
- Co-operate and maintain helpful dialogue with colleagues in other countries and business units thereby ensuring that the global ambitions of the company are achieved.
- Contribute to market leadership by helping to introduce profitable commercial innovations e.g. simplified rate card formats that create competitive advantages and unique selling propositions for the company.
- Co-operate with all other functional managers and ensure rates sold by the sales force are always profitable.
- Degree in Business Management (Administration) / Economy / Mathematics
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Proven relevant work experience in a commercial environment
Necessary Technical / Functional Skills
- Fluent in Portuguese and knowledge of the English language both verbal and written;
- Demonstrates excellent PC skills, especially with Access and Excel;
Communication skills –verbal and written-: Communicates effectively with customers and colleagues over the phone and in written transactions.
What we offer
- A multinational company that is leading the way in its industry, with a strong customer focus and growth strategy
- A real opportunity to develop competencies and career
- Engaging work environment
- Appropriate compensation package according to the profile.
Please read our privacy statement, which applies to TNT’s Pre-Employment Screening. This sets out how we deal with your personal data obtained from you. We respect the privacy of our employees and customers and are mindful of their privacy rights under applicable law, including laws implementing the EU Data Protection Directive.
The updated statement has already been uploaded to the corporate website and can be found at http://www.tnt.com/corporate/en/site/home/career.html
If you wish to apply, please use the “to apply” button.