We are seeking exceptional candidates who possess a blend of technical skills to successfully support the iteration and development of connect vehicles features for highly demanding automotive customers.
The Embedded Software Engineer will support the fast growth of a product team and will be primarily responsible for design, develop and document tools for use in Automotive related environment, connected vehicles and IoT.
- Write applications software in C++, C#, among other languages;
- Develop control software for interaction with connected vehicles;
- Participate in failure mode analysis of vehicle systems;
- Configure vehicle control and monitoring systems;
- Work in a team of engineers within an Agile development environment;
- Decode vehicle CAN bus communication;
- Configure different vehicles PIDs to Stratio’s internal back-office parameters and validate the data transmitted from configured PIDs.
- BsC in Electronics, Computer Science, Automotive Engineering or similar relevant field;
- Proven experience with mechanical background on Automotive Engineering;
- Strong knowledge in C++, C#, and other similar languages;
- Understanding on OBD (On Board Diagnosis) and communications protocols – CAN ISO 15765, J1939, J1708, ISO 14230 (K-line). Nice to have: knowledge of other communication protocols in electronic devices;
- Knowledge on protocol analysers and decoders;
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic technical environment;
- Team player, working within a global environment;
- Fluency in English.