Engel & Völkers, the leading German company in the intermediation of high standing properties in the world, has chosen the city of Lisbon to open its fourth Metropolitan Market Centre (MMC) of the Iberian Peninsula.
We’re looking for a highly organized, outgoing and goal-oriented Team Assistant to represent Engel & Völkers in Lisbon.
As a Team Assistant, you will support the sales team including the Team Leader. In this role, you will be required to handle a wide range of administrative tasks to support the agents and be part of all ongoing rentals processes.
You will be incredibly well organized, flexible, and detailed oriented and you will enjoy the administrative and organizational challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities, and will focus on bridging the gap between our CRM system and the users who interact with it.
Our Team Assistant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Sales team by requesting plans, relevant documentation and uploading photos
- Answering, screening and forwarding telephone calls and enquiries
- Updating national and international portals
- Arranging viewings on the team’s calendar
- Preparing monthly reports on new listings or sales
- Keeping collaboration agreements and property documentation updated
- File weekly farming
- Introducing and updating data into our database to display up-to-date information
- Preparing property alerts for marketing purposes regarding new properties and changes
- University degree
- Previous administrative experience in an international company
- Fluent in English
- Proactive attitude
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and suppliers and to interact professionally with a diverse group of people with open and friendly personality, demonstrating a pleasant manner
- Able to handle a fast-paced, sometimes pressured office environment
- Organised and flexible and a hands-on person
- Professional and well presented
- Outstanding levels of customer service and telephone manner
- Resolute, creative and highly motivated person
In Engel & Völkers we offer an indefinite full time position with the possibility to grow. As an employee, you will receive a completed training and be part of a multicultural, young and proactive team.