Would you like to take on an active role in a company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture? At Robosavvy, we strive to help our customers find the perfect solution they are looking for to address their business challenges and facilitate growth. Join our team located in Cascais, Lisbon. You’ll be part of a team that cares about its customers and enjoys having fun.
As Inside Sales Representative, you will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle as well as identifying and driving business growth opportunities for existing Robosavvy customers. Using your passion for technological products, you help spread the magic of Robosavvy to organizations.
1. The role generates incremental revenue through identification and conversion of net new opportunities using inside sales (inbound/outbound calls).
2. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
3. Identifies new business opportunities by implementing campaigns with management assistance.
4. Develops trusting relationships with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Robosavvy products.
As part of the Inside Sales team, you’ll have a variety of responsibilities:
- Initiate and/or develop direct customer relationships that will yield long-term success with best in class customer experience
- Actively prospect, increase pipeline, manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements at both a business and technical level. Analyse data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Document daily sales activities in vtiger automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks needed to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management
- Manage time efficiently and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing teams
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competitive, etc. matters
- Your key relations will be with
- Marketing team
- Sales team
- 1+ year sales experience in sales role or customer service experience
- Aptitude and readiness for learning and understanding new technologies
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Successful track record of consistent territory growth and excellent customer selling skills
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and able to ‘zoom’ in/out from the big picture to the minutiae
- Great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration and/ or Business Sales/ Technical University or equivalent practical experience
- English Speaker Native
- Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology market
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Vtiger is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and to budget, and to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to build influential relationships and work towards goals in a cross-functional environment
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value
- Creativity in problem-solving
- Team player and leader