H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Italian and Spanish speaker (you must speak both languages) to join our Customer Service team in H.B. Fuller, Mindelo.
If you are customer focused, motivated to learn new things and have an outstanding communication skills please read on as we have a new challenge coming your way!
- Processing of Customer orders from creation to invoicing, including customer negotiations; resolving credit blocks, stock issues, & invoice disputes;
- Professional handling of all Customer interaction and coordination of final customer response;
- Liaise regularly with other functions such as Finance, Logistics, SC, & Sales, to ensure OTIF delivery to our customers;
- Professional handling of all customer enquiries;
- Control of consignment stocks, where appropriate;
- Completion of customer portals, where appropriate;
- Support continuous improvement initiatives;
- Timely recording of customer complaints in SAP or Prism;
- Back up for team members when absent, and ensure phone permanence in the department;
- Provide pro-active information to customer: order status, shutdowns etc;
- SAP or Prism administration: update customer master, CoA, invoice query resolutions etc;
- Work proactively to ensure all local SHE objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with SHE regulations;
- Seeks to understand and include customer requirements in all operational plans and activities;
- Ensures effective follow up, responsiveness and feedback to ensure customer requirements are being met;
- Ensures customer and community service standards are taken into account in all operational activities.
- Customer focused;
- Fluent in both Italian and Spanish is a must;
- Excellent communication skills, particularly good telephone manner;
- Good typing skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent organization & time management skills;
- Conversant in logistics and supply chain and experienced in invoicing;
- Preferable experience of Prism or SAP, & MS Office;
- Ability to work well in stressful situations and to maintain professional demeanor under a challenging, changing and flexible environment;
- Ideally at least 2 years experienced in customer support or customer service activities with a Pan-European Scope.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A FIX-TERM OPPORTUNITY.
In return we offer great working environment where you get to collaborate with most talented and motivated individuals, voice your ideas and most imporatantly develop, grow and progress.
For more information on the role and how to apply, please visit the H.B Fuller careers website.