Business Development Representative (m/f) French Speaker
Mission: The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for finding and qualifying new business opportunities within existing customers and new prospects for a new project for a huge brand on printers and consumables.
- Pitching and qualifying new prospects through cold-calling;
- Database cleaning through contact with end client;
- Booking sales meetings with the decision maker;
- Create leads;
- Provide and update sales reports.
- French native speaker;
- Good English knowledge;
- Experience in an outbound quota carrying sales environment;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Goal oriented.
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year);
- Monthly meal allowance;
- Several company partnerships with great discounts (gym, pharmacy, health insurance, etc);
- Support in moving to Portugal (finding a place to live, legal documents, etc) and continuous payed training on market leading products;
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project;
- Work place: Oeiras, Portugal.
To apply to our offer please send us your CV in English with the ref: BDR_OE.