As Regional Business Development Manager you’ll be in charge of Building the Regional Marketing Plan in straight cooperation with Central Marketing Department, Analyse the competition and Product range to provide that information to the business and support the Western Europe Region General Managers to Develop the Business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and analyse in depth the Regional and each Country market and competition;
- Ensure full adaptation and implementation of the Schréder Segment strategies;
- Manage the introduction of new products on the different Markets to fulfill the Group strategic objectives for the Region;
- Ensure alignment of teams, roll-out and implementation of the regional marketing plans towards the sales team & distributors;
- Assist in the Company Digitalization plans related to sales process & CRM;
- Support on coordinating large global tenders and customers.
- University Degree in Electronics or Industrial Engineering and Management;
- Master in Marketing;
- Proven professional experience in Marketing within a, both, Industrial and Multinational company, dedicated to technical (electronic) products. Experience in the outdoor lighting area is a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- Based in Portugal with availability to frequent travelling.
Interested? Then send your application attaching your photo and cv.
Selected candidates will be contacted within two weeks.