Title: Technical Support Team Engineer
Main Purpose of the Role
The Technical Support Team Engineer is to integrate Customer Service team within the Product & Service group where it will be responsible for ensuring the best first level of support of Incident Management.
The purpose of the role is to investigate and troubleshoot single customer faults and service problems across a wide range of technologies, from GSM to VoIP applications, Value Added Services and Business Support Systems. The day to day will consist of:
- First level support of failures on platforms/services, following established procedure, to provide a fix whenever possible;
- Log, assess, categorise and prioritise new incidents;
- Escalation of incidents to appropriate support (internal/external) teams.
- Able to work independently, with minimum supervision with strong analytical capabilities with customer-focused mindset.
- Solid background working with Technology and IT systems.
- Working proficiency in English and great ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Skilled in trouble ticket or work order systems.
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting applications.
- Team player, able to work in the multi-cultural environment.
- Detail conscious, highly organised and methodical with a strong work ethic.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, intense and demanding environment.
- Innovative and inspiring.
- Awesome to be around with.
- 1+ years as an operational engineer in a demanding technology-driven environment.
- Computer Science or Telecommunications engineering degree or relevant experience.