You will work directly with the Shared Services Centre HR Manager, in our new offices in Lionesa, Leça do Balio, providing HR services and will be involved in all areas of HR Support, during the various phases of HR processes implementation and development, ensuring outstanding results by delivering best in class HR support.
Essencial Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support recruitment processes & onboarding needs;
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarising data;
- Support the payroll process;
- Support the training process;
- Document HR actions by completing forms, reports and records;
- Participate in others specific HR activities/projects;
- Provide day-to-day operational support and HR development activities.
Your ideal profile:
- Degree or Master in Human Resources;
- 2+ years of HR generalist experience, preferably in a multinational environment;
- Experience in PHC (preferably);
- Advanced MS Office user (Excellent Excel skills);
- Good communications skills in English (oral and written (mandatory);
- Flexibility, openness, team orientation and capacity to build strong business relationships;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure on a changing environment;
- Pro-activity and self-motivation;
- Continuous improvement behaviour;
- Collaboration, strong administrative, time management, organisational and planning skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Communication, curiosity, ambition to grow and eagerness to learn and deliver value with extremely high work standards.