CELFINET is a global provider of cellular networks’ management solutions. We are reinforcing our Porto team by hiring RAN Engineers who will join our Radio Access Network Department.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the RAN Manager, the selected candidate will join a remarkably experienced team to support E2E Turn Key projects.
We’d like to meet someone with experience/knowledge in:
- RAN Share projects;
- Huawei and/or Ericsson and/or NSN based vendors;
- RF Planning (using tools such as Asset, Nectact, Planet, among others);
- Analysis of neighbor relations (Intra, Inter and IRAT) in 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
- Feature/parameter design and optimization for 2G, 3G and 4G technologies;
- Radio propagation planning and antennas;
- Troubleshooting RAN issues using DT information, Performance Counters and Tracing.
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Team working spirit;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Spanish and English (excellent written & speaking skills are required);
- Substancial level of autonomy.
What we have to offer:
- Full time employment and competitive salary package;
- The opportunity to work in challenging projects with the most demanding and technologically advanced telecom operators in the world;
- Be part of a highly skilled technology-driven team, eager to lead through creativity and innovation;
- Access to the most recent technologies and methodologies;
- Easy-going, fun and knowledge-sharing corporate culture;
- In other words: great workplace environment!