As Product Designer for Design & More you will be responsible for leading the product design and development to create innovative products that are aligned to the overall Design & More vision. You will create designs for each season that reflect the design concept and setting trends to push forward the Lemon Jelly brand as a design-led retailer. You will be responsible for designing and developing inspirational designs across footwear which includes fashion and professional footwear. However, this role will focus on the fashion footwear side of the business.
This is a fast paced and very creative environment, where you will need to have strong self-awareness, excellent organisational skills and ability to influence and inspire other teams through design. We also expect a flexible approach with the ability to carry out multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines. You will work collaboratively with the wider marketing and commercial teams in creating and providing support with ideas and designs that are both brand and customer appropriate. This opportunity is suitable for a talented, creative individual to develop their career in a design led environment.
· Working closely with Head of Design to ensure our vision of the design is translated into designs
· Collaborating with the wider team to develop and decide on the design concept for the season
· Introducing new and fresh product ideas and concepts to stay ahead of competitors in the market
· Reviewing and approving all product specifications and final designs
· Recommending effective processes and procedures for production
· Search for the more suitable accessories suppliers
· Buying accessories for prototypes
· Coordinating and communicating season design concepts to fellow design team members and marketing
· Mentoring the wider Lemon Jelly team – conducting progress chats and appraisals to set clear development targets
· Traveling as needed to factories, trade shows and for inspirational trips both domestically and internationally.
· Significant designing experience (preferably in the footwear industry)
· A design degree background is mandatory
· Knowledge in product development and the manufacturing process
· Expert computer skills including fashion design and production software
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is mandatory
· Must exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritise projects and handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
· Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external partners
· Exhibit strong organisational skills
· Great attention to detail with a methodical approach
· Proactive attitude and goal oriented
· A genuine passion for retail and design
· Integration into a young and dynamic team.
· Opportunity of being involved in a growing project with long term sustainability.
· Salary package according to experience.
If you are not contacted within 15 days, please consider your application excluded from this R&S process. Furthermore, your data application will be deleted according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We will only select candidates who meet the required criteria.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.