The objective of the Software QA/tester is to verify that all software products are of high quality and have a minimum number of defects upon release.
• Reviews requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to business analysts.
• Develops work estimates and testing strategies for assigned tasks.
• Creates and executes formal test plans and test cases.
• Performs ad hoc testing of functionality in our software.
• Tests assigned areas thoroughly and extensively so that a limited amount of supervisory checking is necessary and few defects are discovered by others.
• Finds and documents defects found during software testing in a manner that is: accurate, clearly stated, detailed, and timely.
• Reports clearly to the QA Manager the status of assigned tasks, accurately estimating the remaining work to be done for the task.
• Recognizes and alerts management of potential problems/issues in advance.
• Validates that defects have been fixed prior to certification of the software.
• Performs regression testing on each released version of the software, prior to certification.
• Reviews the test plans of others (peer review) and make suggestions for improvement.
• Works with other teams to troubleshoot problems and resolve issues.
• Correctly prioritizes tasks so effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
• Works on task assignments with limited supervision.
• Makes accurate judgments about the quality of an assigned area.
• Successfully completes tasks within given time restrictions.
• Learns and adheres to s/w testing processes and policies.
• Understands and follows the development cycle processes for the products.
• 1+ years of quality assurance or testing experience
• Experience with defect tracking software
• Web Testing Knowledge
• Good to have knowledge in HTML
• Basic Automation skills
• SQL background
• Demonstrated technical ability when working with complex component(s) or whole product/platform
• Strong written communication and presentation skills
• Strong English skills both in verbal and written communication
● Full-time in Prague, flexible working hours
● Competitive salary up to your skills and performance
● Nice working environment, new offices and awesome international team
● Meal vouchers
● 12 sick days, unlimited paid vacations
● Pension Savings
● Personal and professional development ensured (trainings, courses…)
● Relocation package
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.