– Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
– Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
– Follows policies, procedures and standards relating to the team.
– Attends, and participates in staff meeting and related activities.
– Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
– Coordinates with Product Owners to gather requirements.
– Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
– Implements new features.
– Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
– Assist the QA team during the validation process.
– Develops and reviews unit tests.
– Tests and debugs code.
– Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
– Troubleshoot issues in the field.
– 4+ years CSS/CSS3, Sprites and CSS Animations.
– 4+ years HTML/HTML5.
– 4+ years jQuery.
– 4+ years Angular.
– 4+ years PixiJS.
– 4+ years ReactJS.
– 4+ years Cross-Browsers Development.
– 4+ years Responsive Web Development.
– 2+ years of object oriented design and development.
– 1+ years of Software Design Patterns.
– 1+ years working with Microsoft Visual C++ / C# ( Optional ).
– 1+ years working with SQL Server ( Optional ).
– Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
– High level of English.
– Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent professional experience.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.