Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring Web Developer for a long term contract role in Lisbon.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology – then Dellent is right for you!
- Working with R&D team in the development of E2E features for rich web client applications;
- Working with R&D team in software evolution;
- Working with QA team in the specification and development of end-2-end tests.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience in Web Application development, with rich web client side technologies;
- Experience in Java SE and EE, multithreading environments;
- Experience in REST API development;
- Good understanding of modern software design and development principles;
- Solid knowledge in developing software with source control tools;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Angular (2.0 and above), TypeScript, HTML, CSS, -Bootstrap, Angular Material;
- Protractor, Jasmine, Karma;
- NodeJS, Webpack, NPM, Angular CLI;
- Java 8, EJB, JAX-RS, Hibernate, SQL language and relational databases undestanding;
- Junit, TestNG, Arquillian;
- Maven, Jenkins;
- Git, SVN.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!