We, at HB Fuller embrace a shared set of believes and competences that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
Support the Management of the Waste Water Treatment Station and Waste Disposal area as its equipment’s and resources as per company’s objectives.
Main support for the implementation and control of all activities and areas related with operational control of EHS Systems.
- Ensure that EHS and General Rules and Policies of the company, legal requirements, procedures or work instructions are followed;
- Provide support to operating Waste Water Treatment and Waste Disposal areas as per the requirements and defined standards;
- Assist the EHS Site Coordinator monitoring all activities related with operational control (air emissions, waste disposal, hygiene measurements, according to the EHS monitoring plan; high level risk activities like confined space entry; hot works, works at height);
- Assist with the initial EHS training given to all new employees;
- Stop any activity in case where the applicable environmental, health and safety procedures are not being implemented or followed;
- Ensure that all employees (including all subcontractors under HB Fuller’s responsibility) follow safety rules applicable to each type of activity;
- Gather all relevant information and data to prepare the different mandatory periodic reports required by law (Environmental & Safety reports);
- Identify opportunities for improvement including resources in order to optimize the different processes under his/her responsibility;
- Continuously analyze the efficiency of test methods, processes and other activities and define the needed improvements and action plans. Look for solutions, select vendors and determine its costs;
- Assist PPE management – identify PPE alternatives, storage, distribution and substitution;
- Assist EHS Site Coordinator on the coordination of all preventive, protective and corrective measures needed to ensure safety of people, installations, equipment and environment;
- Participate on the management and control of all emergency situations as per what’s defined on the Internal Emergency Plan;
- When required, provide assistance to other departments on EHS related topics;
- Assist with ensuring that all procedures and work instructions included on the Quality and Environmental Management Systems are followed.
- Certified safety Technician (level 4);
- Good knowledge and proficiency with IT (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint….);
- Good spoken & written English language capability;
- Other competencies:
- Ability to interpret and understanding;
- Communication skills;
- Coordination skills;
- Decision making skills.
- Certified safety Technician (level 6);
- Previous work experience in similar activities;
- Chemistry Lab techniques specific training;
- “Delegado de Segurança” specific training.