The Business Advisor is responsible to provide a customer/partner interface that simplifies the experience & drives scale and growth. Build loyalty between the company and their partners and focus on enablement to increase the partner’s revenue related with company solutions.
Your main tasks:
- Establish a close and strong relationship with Partners by becoming a trusted advisor;
- Become a specialist on Partner’s tools, certifications, programs and promotions;
- Source new sales opportunities, research accounts and identify key players;
- Develop and educate Partners as well as keep them up to date on new products and solutions;
- Analyze the results of sales activities and propose new market approaches;
- Provide training to Partners;
- Support in certification and re-certification of Partners.
Our profile of preference:
- Proficient/Native in German;
- Fluent in English;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Reliable, responsible, self-driven and result-oriented personality;
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year);
- Monthly language bonus;
- Performance quarterly bonus;
- Monthly meal allowance;
- Relocation package offer;
- Free transportation to the office;
- Several company partnerships with great discounts (gym, pharmacy, health insurance, etc);
- Support in moving to Portugal (finding a place to live, legal documents, etc);
- Regular full-time office schedule (Monday to Friday);
- Initial and continuous payed training on market leading products and various career development trainings;
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural project;
- Work place: Oeiras, Portugal.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment, please send your updated CV in English with the REF: MBA_DE_OE.