This role reports directly to the Operations Manager of two sites, Santo Tirso (Portugal) and Girona (Spain).
- Establish and implements strategies and negotiations according to the central procurement guidelines for the 2 sites;
- Market search, negotiation of pricing, contracts and payment terms;
- Set up connections with Technology department to source new and alternative raw materials;
- Settle, build and maintain relationships with all the suppliers;
- Give commercial support on negotiation of claims, conflicts or quality issues;
- Evaluate purchase orders to ensure that the order quantities are effective possible for the material and freight costs;
- Pursuit continuous improvement concerning market conditions, purchasing costs and quality improvement.
- Technical/Engineering Degree;
- 3 years minimum experience in similar positions;
- Fluency in English is mandatory and Spanish knowledge is valued;
- Ability to work in a matrix organization;
- Experience in SAP is needed;
- Lean Six Sigma, Green Belt certification is a plus;
- Proven leadership skills in cross functional teams;
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment, results-oriented and focused on excellence.
Availability to travel
your contact: Claudia Correia (HR Manager, Sto. Tirso)