We are looking for an experienced International Controller to follow up and support Group Director responsible for activities in Brazil, Spain and Portugal, located in Lisbon area (Portugal).
This includes following up these countries and support the following tasks: Budget preparation, Board Meeting presentations, Monthly Board Reports, Corporate Accounting, Working Capital, KPI, Production Control, Investment Analysis, Projects, Audits, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Reporting directly to Managing Director, and indirectly to Group CFO the main responsibilities will be:
- Support Office Managers in each countries
- Control international operations in terms of Cash, Working Capital, Assets, Industrial Cost, and operational KPI
- Projects follow up
- Corporate investment decision support
- Budget preparation
- Board Meeting preparation
- Coordinate and manage internal subsidiary audits annually. Oversee country specific statutory audits of countries in which the company does business.
- Relevant professional experience as an external auditor and international environment
- Degree in Economics and post graduation in a relevant field
- Deep knowledge on IFRS accounting rules.
- Highly proficient spoken and written in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Proficient with ERP systems, preferably Navison and/or Totus-Microsiga
- Experience as Controller, preferably in an International company and/or chemical production company.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Ready for the challenge?
This is a unique opportunity for a high potential candidate. Send us your application.