The successful candidate will join an experienced team with a strong desire to produce top products. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset, excellent QA process skills and experience in both manual and automated testing.
- Responsible for reading computer software, applications and systems for use.
- Software configuration.
- Strong experience with functional testing, test planning, issue management.
- Ensure data quality, integrity.
- Excellent experience/knowledge of software environment management and release processes.
- High proficiency in text editors, spreadsheets and good writing skills.
- Create, review and maintain CSV, Json and configuration specifications.
- Recommends and implements techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, take advantage of opportunities.
- Excellent understanding of English.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Communicate status, solutions and concerns within the team.
- Facilitate and address issues within project.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and in a team environment.