Our values at Spectris/HBM and what they mean to us underpin the way we work, guide our decision making and shape our culture. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates commitment to our values of integrity, empowerment, customer focus, restless innovation and high performance.
With our production systems we operate the production and testing of our complex and manifold products for measurement instrumentation. In order to connect and evaluate all the gathered production and process data we will have to build a cloud based system to serve our installations within our head quarter in Darmstadt as well as in other global production sites.
- Definition of methods, processes and algorithms for connecting process and production data from different sources
- Design and implementation of a REST-based architecture for access out of process steps ad from testing devices
- Creation, documentation and administering of the Client API
- Analysis of data-related requirements in production and development, realization within the future architecture
- Consulting and support in internal projects for analysis and visualisation of process data
- Master degree in computer science or equivalent
- Multi-year experience in agile software development
- Mandatory: familiar with .Net/C#, REST and SQL
- Optional: Experiences with WCF, GraphAPI, NoSQL-databases
- Optimal: Experiences in Azure-cloud (Azure functions, Analytics, AppServices, CosmoDB, ActiveDirectory, API Management)
- Pronounced analytical capabilities and enthusiasm for new technologies
- Good communication skills in English (both text and speech), fluency in German beneficial
- Willingness for occasional travel to HBM sites worldwid