Are you looking for a challenging opportunity with a lot of variety, in a shifting environment? Then this opportunity is right for you!
The Business Service Center at Bose Portugal is delivering global business services for all levels of the company with high quality standards.
Bose is an international company with thousands of employees, customers and suppliers worldwide which means that we deal with foreign managers. This makes our work very diverse. Furthermore, we deal with different cultures, languages and people.
To join our team, we are currently recruiting OtC Specialist, fluent in English.
- Manage day to day OTC Process for several different corporate entities, monitoring while providing the highest level of Costumer Service;
- Create and review several reporting and analyses requirements, including Customer and bank statements;
- Respond to all customer inquiries;
- Reconcile statements, research and correct discrepancies;
- Partner with the collection team for daily receipt applications, cash managements and debit/credit memo creation;
- Support retail stores with cash reports.
What you’ll need to succeed
We Are Looking For People With:
- Experience in the role (3 to 6 months);
- Experience and/or education in use of Office and ERP System application SAP (preferred);
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business Management or with equivalent;
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, communications skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Additional European Language is an advantage.
Work location: Bose Portugal, Av. Defensores Chaves 45, Lisboa
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your application!