Your New Company
Bose Corporation is a privately held, American corporation, founded on the notion that there should be a connection between technological innovation in the products they engineer and the emotional needs of their customers. Global Business Services develops, maintains and implements standardised transactional processes across Bose, to be delivered from Lisbon and supported across other Bose offices worldwide. They intend to recruit a Payroll Specialist, based in Lisbon to Support some European countries.
Your new Role
- Prepare payroll system for weekly and monthly payroll processing;
- Perform the calculation and settlement of the weekly and monthly payroll;
- Process changes related to status, taxes, deductions and leaves;
- Produce special reports as required;
- Respond to inquiries and resolve incidents as required;
- Support Payroll Accounting team with reconciliations and accruals;
- Identify and implement improvements to the process.
What you’ll need to succeed
We are looking for people with:
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or HR;
- Experience with payroll is preferred;
- Experience as a functional super user with ERP, HR or Payroll applications;
- Understanding of end to end business processes and controls;
- Experience working with global teams and willingness to travel;
- Strong proficiency with productivity tools like Microsoft Excel.