Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring an experienced iOS DEveloper for a long term contract role in Coimbra, Porto or Lisbon.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proven working experience in software development;
- Working experience in iOS development;
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store;
- A deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch;
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with Quick and Nimble;
- Agile Test Driven Development experience;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Experience with reactive programming environments like RxSwift is a plus.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!