Founded in 2012, Salon Ultimate is an innovative all-in-one hybrid point of sale software platform for independent and enterprise salons and spas. We are looking for a versatile Senior UX/UI Designer to join our growing design team. You will partner with interaction designers, subject matter experts and software engineers to help define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation. Our designers contribute to company projects at all stages of development. Candidate may work remotely but must be available to participate in key internal meetings including daily status updates and planning sessions.
- Full stack designer. Working closely with Product Owners and take responsibility for design and implementation of UI and UX for our core platform and related products.
- Interpret high level requirements and translate these into great designs by prototyping concepts and constant feedback-driven / data-driven iterations.
- Modern design for a modern software/web. Cross platform. Multi-screen. Responsive. Clean / iOS / Flat / Material Design.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
- A proven track record supported by portfolio
- Strong visual design (Sketch App / Photoshop / Illustrator) including wireframing/prototyping (Invision app /Marvel app)
- Experience creating UI specs & wireframes, but with the flexibility and willingness to move from idea, to whiteboard, to execution in a matter of minutes
- Experience with creation of Icons
- Works well in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Extreme attention to details and consistency
- Strong written and spoken English
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum framework