Hikma, a leading generics Pharmaceutical Company, is committed to meeting today’s healthcare needs with quality products and customer-first service. Due to recent growth we are looking for a Validation Engineer (m/f) in our Sintra Facilities. Accepting our challenge, we offer an initial and continuous training program integrated in a dynamic and positive environment.
- Qualification and re-qualification of equipment, machines, areas, rooms and utilities systems (including generate protocols);
- Equipment/instruments calibration process
- Produce and manage all documentation related to the job performed: Calibration/validations forms, protocols and reports.
- Manage and meet agreed time schedules.
- Education – Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar
- Easy interpersonal relationship and ability to work in team.
- Ability to manage and solve problems.
- Ability to manage projects within the established deadlines.
- Proactivity and autonomy are essential characteristics for the performance of the function.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Availability to work in shifts.
- Driving license
- Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- We value a good sense of responsibility, motivation as well as empathy and transparency.